Friday, July 24, 2009

Coming up next...

Ok.. after all the heavy weighted comparison and reviews on a few operating system, this time, i would like to go for something light for my readers..

I believe everyone of you have at least used some free online photo storage and sharing site (including social networking site) once for sharing of your photo with friends and family. But which one are you in as of now? have you tried any other service previously, and why did you switch away from it?

In my next post, i'll be doing a comparison between photo sharing capability in different photo sharing or social networking sites and its features (i'll make it as the base for my comparisons..)... Thus Flickr, Friendster, Facebook, Picasa Web, which one is better and which one you prefer to most??

Stay tune.. and I'LL BE BACK!!!

No comments: